Zophar - Kittylocked (Deadlocked Remix) Zophar - Kittylocked (Deadlocked Remix)

... what...?

LunacyOfficial responds:

I've never made a "Note From Scratch" Remix

Hit 'em Like This! Hit 'em Like This!

Your new songs seem to be following the same trends towards disaster. This drop didn't hit as hard as in your older songs, which I found a little disappointing. Also... What is it with the compression?! Keep it up, but try to steer away from this...
Still a big fan tho <3

Fun Times Fun Times

Nice! The synths are moody, and the transitions are smooth. The vocals are interesting. (I like it.) My only complain is that the mixing was a bit off at the beginning. Mixing is always up to you, though. Good job overall!

Cave Story - Final Battle (FlutteRemix) Cave Story - Final Battle (FlutteRemix)

Finally! I've found someone who remembers Cave Story :D

It's pretty good. The synths work well together, and the atmosphere is chilling and technic. The end could have been more pronounced, and the energy was a bit low at unexpected points, but that's just me.

Good job! Keep it up and you'll be scouted! (I have not yet been. Some day...)

FluttE responds:

Aww, thanks! >3< I didn't even expect it to be that good anyways, it's just my second song I ever made ;P Thanks for writing a review, means a lot to me! ^^

(Yuuuuush, Cave Story is one of my favourite games ever, even though I haven't finished it yet XD)

Place-Time Continuum - Dimension Man Place-Time Continuum - Dimension Man

I love this song!

Really love the lead and the pads and the way they worked together. The atmosphere is fun, and the parts flow smoothly.

My only criticism is that the ending was a bit abrupt, as if you put down a few patterns and forgot a concluding note. That's just me, though.

Great job!

ABitApe responds:

Thanks! Good to hear you enjoyed it.

I totally get what you're saying about the ending. It's like that because this song is actually for a game. In the game itself the song loops, so it dosen't actually have an end.

But probably should've made an ending for this release yeah, so point taken!

How to Dainty How to Dainty

Cool! Interesting dynamics and flow. Sounds more like techno than dance... Still cool. Good job!

Dubsyn responds:

Thanks. Unfortunately made for a final entry in a competition where I somehow didn't place XP

Le Teaser a la Dubstep Le Teaser a la Dubstep

I thought it sounded great! I would like to recommend increasing the pitch of the main instrument as the drop approaches, but other than that, I thought it was amazing!

This kind of thing happpens to all of us. Eventually, you'll find a powerful source of inspiration and run with it! It's what I do with my songs. Sure, most of them suck, but with your level of skill, I'm sure they will be leaps and bounds better than mine XD. Just experiment and learn. You'll find something sooner or later.

TheFlear responds:

Thank you for actually giving some feedback! A lot of the time I either get no response or just get a "sounds good fam" response. And also thank you for the praise and words of encouragement, I value that just as much.

forever forever

Awesome song! The pace is good, and the instruments sound amazing. The drops are really well-executed, and the overall feel of it is incredible. Nice kick sound! My only concern is that this sounds more like techno than trance, so the classification confused me. Other than that, it's great! (4.5/5 stars)

Sequenced responds:

This is basically uplifting trance. This is not techno at all.

New Age New Age

Could listen to this for hours! (not really dubstep though...) Giving it 5 stars anyway because it is so good!

TheSpacePunk responds:

:D im glad to hear it! thanlks! ^^
(yeah, i wrote that is not dubstep, but i didn't really know where to put in )

Worried - Game Loop: B Worried - Game Loop: B

Can I use this for my puzzle game? I will credit you.